Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Getting Started

This blog will serve (I hope) as an online discussion forum. I have long loved the process of historical research and writing, but have often been frustrated by the limitations of traditional academic learning. I was never a great student in grade school and it wasn't until I made it to university that I discovered avenues of academic development outside of books and lectures. I will do my best to post often and I encourage anyone interested the content of this blog to post comments, questions or criticism (just try to make it constructive)

As for the anticipated content of this, my little corner of the digital world, I haven't yet decided. Certainly it will have to do with history. More than likely, it will be the sloppy forum where I try to hash out all that is going on in my academic life.

We shall see...

No comments: